No, I'm not talking about my son or little kids. I'm talking about these No Bake Energy Bites! I stumbled across this recipe while on pinterest (of course:). Here's how I made mine:
1 cup quick cooking oats
1/2 natural peanut butter
1/2 cup flax meal
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup all natural chocolate chips
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Combine wet ingredients (peanut butter and maple syrup).
2. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir.
3. In a medium sized bowl, stir together oats, flax meal, cinnamon, and choco chips.
4. Add wet ingredients and stir until combined.
|Refrigerate for 30 minutes|
5. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Shape into balls (approx. 12).
7. Keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
*Note: These are pretty crumbly, although DELISH. Next time I will probably add more maple syrup:) They are filling and healthy! My 2 year old even loved them (and the hubby:)!