Saturday, March 23, 2013

No time to say hello, goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

Do you remember that line from Alice in Wonderland? The rabbit is hopping by and says to Alice, "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late - for a very important date. No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" Good stuff:)

All that to say, as you've noticed, I've not been blogging lately. I haven't even been creating any new meatless recipes for Meatless Mondays (gasp!) either. The truth is, I've wanted to, but I just haven't been able to. Why?

I'm pregnant:) I've been battling morning sickness, and the thought of food in general (meatless or not) has been repulsive to me. I can barely manage to get food prepared for my husband and son, and when I do, I generally don't want to eat it (let alone take pictures and post about it ha!:).

I'm sorry if you've been disappointed by my lack of activity, but know it was for good reason. Hopefully soon I'll be feeling back to "normal" and will surprise you with something yummy for a Monday or any day really. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate