- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut milk*
- 2 eggs
- 1/ unsweetened applesauce*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raisins*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Beat in milk, eggs, applesauce, and vanilla extract. Stir in raisins. Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
I made this while listening to Christmas music and burning a holiday candle:) Nice.
This turned out so yummy! It's best when you pour some warm milk on top (I did use dairy milk on top since I used coconut milk in the recipe, I figured I could get away with a little dairy right? Hopefully my baby boy won't notice it later, hehe:) Enjoy!