Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Deals and Steals!

Here are some deals that I have personally used and LOVED! Just thought I'd share! Hope some of you can find some great deals for yourselves (Christmas gifts!?) through these links! Feel free to ask questions if you'd like! Enjoy!
 

thredUP

If you use this link, and then use the code SHIPNOV12 you will get free shipping (plus 10 dollar credit to sign up!) Great deals! Just thought I'd share!:)
 

Zulily

Here's another great deal for those of you needing to buy for babies/kids/maternity. I've ordered several items from here. They have great customer service and great prices (usually:) When you sign up using this link you get a $10 credit!!!

http://www.zulily.com/invite/laughxiaosmile488


Ebates

I know I've been posting a lot of money saving tips, but I can't help myself! Last year I bought christmas gifts through Ebates!

cash back! NIce;)
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=ZLRaLh3L9oJSB1Kew5Ei2Q%3D%3D 
Ebates.com is the leading cash back shopping site with over 1,500 stores and 5,000 coupons. Ebates members have earned $100 million in cash back just for shopping at their favorite stores. Join free now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate