Saturday, December 29, 2012

Earache Home Remedies

Here at my house we've all been struggling to get over a nasty cold. Yesterday, my son was especially miserable. He seemed to be getting an ear infection (he kept crying and rubbing his ears all day). I made some garlic oil and put a few drops in his ears a few times yesterday and this morning he is like a whole new person! Hopefully, his ears stay healthy. I will continue putting garlic and mullien oil drops in them for a few more days to make sure all the bacteria is killed.

Here's a good article for some more tips: Native Remedies - Ear infections

One good thing about his discomfort was that I got to spend almost the entire day holding him. He even napped in my arms! He hasn't done that since he was a tiny baby. It was a nice change to the
"up, down, up, down" of our normal days.

Have a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate